For fun, I made some stickers to put on notecards so we could send out some fun notes to our friends while we all are social distancing - I had a few people ask for a copy so I figured I'd post a link here if anyone else wants them. 

 I drew them to fit on 2x4 mailing labels and I *think* the format of the PDF would print them on the sticker sheets if you went that route - it works for me over here in my quarintine land, but I'm as tech savvy as a turtle, so I have no idea how to do these things in real life or for other people - just me..... so, print them, color them, glue them to some paper and mail them out.  

Hopefully they bring a smile to your face.

Just clink the link below to get your Covid Cards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homeschool Records

Make Room for Zoom

Quarantine Schooling